After starring in 2005's Coach Carter, Bride and Prejudice and John Tucker Must Die, Ashanti is set to incarnate Nurse Betty in Resident Evil: Extinction slated to hit stores this September. The movie also stars Milla Jovavich (Fifth Element, Zoolander) and Mike Epps (Next Friday, Honeymooners). "I'm shooting a 9mm gun, which is different for me," Ashanti told SOHH. "I came out to LA, I read for it. I'm into that gory, science-fiction type of stuff, so...I like the Resident [Evil], the first one, the second one, this is the third, it's kind of like a trilogy, so it's a cool following." [Watch Ashanti Interview Here] After a three-year hiatus, Ashanti hopes to release her fourth album in September. Movies and music apparently have Ashanti too busy to fathom marriage. SOHH chopped it up with her and boyfriend Nelly at (BET Chairman) Debra Lee's My Black Is Beautiful Dinner to see if they planned on tying the knot anytime soon. "Say what," Nelly retorted in disbelief. "Wow, you just jumped out of left field with that one, homes. Yeah, you reaching." Meanwhile, Ashanti laughed hysterically until advised to plead the "fif" in Dave Chappelle fashion. [Watch Ashanti and Nelly Talk Marriage Here]
After starring in 2005's Coach Carter, Bride and Prejudice and John Tucker Must Die, Ashanti is set to incarnate Nurse Betty in Resident Evil: Extinction slated to hit stores this September. The movie also stars Milla Jovavich (Fifth Element, Zoolander) and Mike Epps (Next Friday, Honeymooners).
"I'm shooting a 9mm gun, which is different for me," Ashanti told SOHH. "I came out to LA, I read for it. I'm into that gory, science-fiction type of stuff, so...I like the Resident [Evil], the first one, the second one, this is the third, it's kind of like a trilogy, so it's a cool following." [Watch Ashanti Interview Here]
After a three-year hiatus, Ashanti hopes to release her fourth album in September. Movies and music apparently have Ashanti too busy to fathom marriage. SOHH chopped it up with her and boyfriend Nelly at (BET Chairman) Debra Lee's My Black Is Beautiful Dinner to see if they planned on tying the knot anytime soon.
"Say what," Nelly retorted in disbelief. "Wow, you just jumped out of left field with that one, homes. Yeah, you reaching."
Meanwhile, Ashanti laughed hysterically until advised to plead the "fif" in Dave Chappelle fashion. [Watch Ashanti and Nelly Talk Marriage Here]

No comments:
Post a Comment