Talib Kweli Hints Possible Blackstar Re-up, "The Monster" Drops Blazin Track, Ride or Die in Far Rock?
Check out this clip of Talib politicing with Peter Rosenburg... interesting questions. Interesting answers.
"That's [Mos Def] the big homie you know what I'm saying. That's one of my best friends in the world. And we make music together constantly. We havent made another album in a minute. If we still inclined, we'll put another album out. But that's definitely one of my best friends."
Eardrum is slated for release July 24th... if all the samples are cleared, of course. __________________________________________________
It's showtime!!!!!
All I want to know is... who is responsible for the production of this track? I know Swizz didn't do all of the beats on his album. Swizz Beatz, also known as the self-proclaimed "Monster of Hip-hop," may not have lyrically blessed this track to its fullest potential, but this track is not bad. Makes you scratch your head and wonder who's behind it, kind of like the same way many asked 'who did Angie Martinez's "Live From the Streets"?'
Check out Swizz's "Top Down."
________________________________________ sohh.com

No comments:
Post a Comment