Nicole Scherzinger - Whatever You Like (Maxi Single) - DOWNLOAD!
Her Name Is Nicole is a collaboration between herself and some of the hottest producers in the game today. With songs from The Neptunes, Polow Da Don, Ne-Yo, Akon, Will.I.Am (with whom she’s worked with before on the PCD project), and Timbaland. Album set to be released October 16th. You betta work Nic!! I wish her well
Monday, August 6, 2007
NEW MUSIC: NICOLE SCHERZINGER "WHATEVER YOU LIKE"
Nicole Scherzinger - Whatever You Like (Maxi Single) - DOWNLOAD!
Her Name Is Nicole is a collaboration between herself and some of the hottest producers in the game today. With songs from The Neptunes, Polow Da Don, Ne-Yo, Akon, Will.I.Am (with whom she’s worked with before on the PCD project), and Timbaland. Album set to be released October 16th. You betta work Nic!! I wish her well
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment