Friday, February 1, 2008

Ashanti The Way That I Love You Live at Club Pure

Ashanti performing her New Single off her soon to be released album at Pure Night Club in Vegas. The name of this song is "The Way That I Love You" I actually like this song. She is flowing nicely over the beat, and she's doing a lot more vocally than she has done in the past. THANK GOD HER FIRST SONG WON'T BE THE ONE W/ NELLY THAT HIT THE INTERNET A FEW MONTHS BACK..THAT SH*T WAS SOOOO WACK. (BY THE WAY WHERE'S NELLY AT? HOPEFULLY REWORKING THAT ALBUM OF HIS) I do have a QUESTION for you folks. Now there has been some debate over in my camp about whether or not Ashanti is lip syncing in this video. I think she is just singing over a track, I mean she is in a club...but others want to believe that she is mouthing the whole song. Watch the video and Leave A Comment. I want to Hear What You Think...Is Ashanti Lip Syncing?

No comments: