Friday, November 30, 2007

Lauren Londen & Lil Wayne Engaged?

Lil Wayne and Lauren London Engaged?

It’s been reported exclusively by Bossip that Lil Wayne and Lauren London are currently engaged. The snitch told the popular gossip site: “they have been on and off for years and have had an open relationship. Lauren is very hood and likes thugs.” In the past, she’s been linked to T.I., Baron Davis, and Pharrell Williams. This is pretty new for me! I didn’t know Weezy was hittin’ that!! Peep some photos of the couple at the Hornets game last week via the ybf.

In the latest issue of VIBE MAGAZINE SuperHead Steffens said that Lil Wayne is her man. Stank nasty also states that she never thought she would let herself fall in love like she has w/ Weezy F. Baby. She then goes on to say that she's not worried about the other women because, and I quote "Them Hoes Don't Have Nothing On Me." I don't know SuperHead. Lauren is a doll face. It is also, "rumored" that Lauren has a tattoo of Lil Wayne's name, and Wayne has her name somewhere on his body.

Time will tell. I surely hope not. I would hate to see Lauren turn into Whitney. We all know that Weezy likes to "powder his nose" if you know what I mean.

No comments: