Saturday, December 1, 2007

ASHANTI PERFORMS HER NEW SONG "THE WAY THAT I LOVE YOU"

THE VIDEO QUALITY IS LOW, BUT YOU CAN HEAR THE SONG CLEARLY Ashanti performed at the Nokia Theater in New York on Nov 29th, she is gearing up for her fourth album "The Declaration" due out early 2008. The singer told Access Hollywood she has done a lot of growing up. "It's very deep and a little bit edgier than my previous [records], so I'm excited." Among the people lined up for the album are producers Pharrell Williams, Jermaine Dupri, LT Hutton and Babyface. Guests on the project include Robin Thicke and Williams, who will also sing on the album. Check out what she told Allhiphop.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the video n let me tell ya this song is great... can't wait to hear the original version...