Tuesday, December 11, 2007

LOLA LOVE BOOTY IS IMPLANTED! GROSS!!

I posted a mag cover of Angel in an earlier blog, and a friend of mine called me and asked if she had implants. I didn't think so, because I was thinking how stupid that would be. To get them so Big, I mean. I thought maybe her ass just got Really big and the rest of her was normal. Hell, I don't know. But, he posed a question that made me want to find some info to back up my claim, that it was God given...when I ran across this...

Angel aka Lola Luv

Angel aka Lola Luv has been named “Eye Candy of the Year, Again!”

Her bootylicious spread appears in the 2007 Love/Hate issue of XXL Magazine.

Now, with that said, it’s time to expose this ashy booty ass little girl!

Here is a picture of Angel aka Lola Luv before she had her booty surgically enhanced. SMH. I knew it was too big to be real. And is it me, or is her ass lopsided?

Angel aka Lola Luv

Angel aka Lola Luv

Angel aka Lola Luv

Angel aka Lola Luv

VIA: THE DERRTY TRUTH I don't know y'all. Maybe she gained weight, cuz clearly those earlier pics were taken when she was a lil' girl. Some women spread out and become more womanly as they grow older. What do you think? REAL or FAKE?? LEAVE A COMMENT

No comments: