Tuesday, May 27, 2008

XZIBIT 'S NEW BORN SON PASSES AWAY

In a post on his MySpace page today (May 26), Los Angeles bred rapper Xzibit revealed that his new born son has passed away.

According to Xzibit, his newborn son, Xavier Kingston Joiner, was born prematurely on May 15th and had been having trouble breathing because his lungs weren’t strong enough to handle regular oxygen.

Xavier would pass away early Monday morning at 3:30am.

“It is unnatural for a parent to bury a child,” Xzibit said in a blog entry on his MySpace page. “I am telling you this because of the same reason I tell you when I’m having great times, life is too short to be fake. Hold on to your kids if you have them, protect them and show them you love them everyday you wake up and see them, don’t take a second you get to hug them teach them and care for them for granted.”

“You can have all the material wealth in the universe but it is NOTHING compared to having your family,” he added.” I am thankful for all of my blessings and im not one to question God’s perfect plan, so I leave you with great love and thanks for the love that was sent earlier on my pervious blog to my son. Of course I need to take some time and handle my loss, STAY FOCUSED PEOPLE. Its not promised to any of us.”

No comments: