Thursday, November 29, 2007

NEWS CLIPS: JAY-Z, KANYE, DOGG POUND, BIRDMAN, LIL WAYNE & MORE...

Jay-Z On Writing Lyrics
Jay-Z, Behind The Rhymes: Hidden Britney Spears Reference Is Just One Trick Of Hov's Trade. Kanye West & Evel Knievel Settle 'Touch The Sky' Suit Tha Dogg Pound Leaves Cash Money Records. Joell Ortiz Talks About His Situation At Aftermath (Watch) Birdman Explains Marijuana Arrest, Denies Being Married To An 18 Year Old. Lil Wayne on the cover of complex magazine (December/January issue)
On the Clipse: I thought the whole ‘Mr. Me Too’ video was about me, to tell you the damn truth. They think I want to be like them. I’m on a million-dollar bus going around the world charging people from $50,000 to $150,000 for verses, and I got 77 songs in magazines and I got a billion more. Do the math; you think I’m trying to be like you? No sir. Read more...

No comments: